On September 28th, Cleanergy Solutions Namibia kicked off the construction works with an official bricklaying ceremony.
Nearly 200 guests and stakeholders attended the event at the building site in Walvis Bay.
The programme included speeches from different stakeholders, followed by the bricklaying ceremony at the future entrance of the Hydrogen Academy.
- Hon. Neville Andre Itope, Governor of the Erongo Region
- Margareth Gustavo, Executive Director, Marketing & Brands NIPDB
- James Mnyupe, Green Hydrogen Commissioner
- Mr. Thomas Feidieker, Counsellor for Development Cooperation, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Alexander Saverys, Chief Executive Officer of CMB.TECH
- Sven Thieme, Executive Chairman ofthe O&L Group
- Hon. Iipumbu Shiimi, Minister of Finance